PMS Powered Straighteners
The PMS Series Heavy Duty Powered Straightener is designed and built for durability and easy operation. All models have seven straightening rolls and two sets of air actuated pinch rolls for coil set removal and smooth material pay-out. Several loop control options are available.
Standard Features include:
- DC or AC variable speed drive.
- Pneumatically actuated pinch rolls.
- Upper straightening rolls straightening are independently adjustable.
- Worm gear and cross shaft arrangement for exceptional roll parallelism.
- Heavy duty machined side plates.
- All rolls are hardened and ground to a fine finish.
- Sealed, relube-type, heavy duty bearings.
- Reversing and jog switches.
- Roll setting scale on side plate.
- Entry and/or exit catenary rolls.
- Entry and exit stock guides.
- Loop arm speed control.
Optional Features include:
- Ultra-Sonic or Photoelectric (non-contact) Loop Controls.
- Remote pendant control for jog forward/reverse.
- Higher working speeds.
- Coil peelers.
- Coil breaker rolls.
- Inclined mounting head.
- Centralized lubrication systems.
- Textured pinch rolls for improved grip.
- Roll setting indicators.